Do I have to pay for samples?
- All our samples are offered free of charge, however we do ask you to cover the cost of postage. If you require multiple samples up to 10 can be included in one regular envelope, we therefore advise you request them at the same time.
Can you send products internationally?
- Unfortunately at the present time we can only send goods to countries within the EU. We do aim to offer a worldwide service as soon as possible.
I want a greater quantity of items than you currently have in stock. Can I still order these?
- Unless specifically stated ‘limited availability’ you can order in as great a quantity as you would like. The function is written as ‘available on backorder’ on the product pages. However it will take a bit longer to deliver as we have to get it in from our supplier first. For the most accurate idea of timescales please contact us.
What does ‘limited availability’ on a product mean?
- Usually it means we will not be stocking any more of the product than the current amount we have available. This is generally due to our suppliers changing their stock. Occasionally however we might be able to get more of certain products that say this, so if there is something you really want then it would be worth contacting us to check.
How do I pay?
- The easiest way to pay at this time is through paypal, though if you would prefer you can pay via bank transfer or cheque, just select the appropriate option at checkout. Please note: Orders will not be sent until payment has cleared, therefore these options will take a little longer for the goods to arrive.
What is the minimum length I can buy?
- You buy in multiples of half a metre, which is therefore the smallest amount you can buy.
I am unhappy with my order what should I do?
- If you have any sort of problems please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
If you cannot find the answer to your question please do not hesitate to contact us.